Sunday, June 1, 2008

First day of Basic Chinese 2 class

Basic Chinese 2 doesn't seem basic at all. Yesterday, at the start of my class, my head ached from the deluge of new words I had to learn. I will have to start going through my notes every morning so I'd remember them. My teacher said he'll test us regularly so we'll learn fast and be able to converse in decent Mandarin in no time. But despite the challenge looming before me, I must say I like my new words. Why? Because they're all about food, a topic that's close to my heart. And tongue. And tummy. So I must learn those words pronto because my teacher said something about taking the class to a Chinese restaurant to eat actual Chinese food in the future. Squee!!! Bring it on!!!

2 comments:

Hilda said...

Sama kami!!! You order the food for us. =)

Girl Around Ateneo said...

Baka hindi pa muna. I have a lot to learn. Hehe. =)