Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dice game!

After my final exam at Basic Chinese 2, my teacher taught us how to play the dice game. I thought it will be a difficult game. But it was easy enough. A dice game is a game of chance. Ergo, you just have to give all the dices a good shake in your hands, then throw them all in the bowl. If you get a certain number of dices to show up, then you get to pick a prize from the designated prize groups. There were four groups all in all, ranging from the lowest-priced prizes to the highest-priced ones. I didn’t win the big prizes. Just the small ones. I brought home two packs of cookies, one bag of fish crackers and a bottle of iced tea. Prizes were generously provided by my classmate Richard, who is also the “class valedictorian.”

Last day of Basic 2 classes on Saturday. I am not looking forward to it since I would very much like to continue learning. I am finding myself too ravenous about languages. My enthusiasm is so thick, I could tear it with my teeth.

0 comments: