Monday, May 12, 2008

Remind me to dress up decently tomorrow

I got a call from someone at the department I applied to in grad school today, saying I'm up for interview tomorrow. So...does this mean I actually passed the entrance test, especially the Math part?

Being the Google geek that I am, I researched what actually goes on during an interview like that, and the first site Google pointed me to was very helpful. Click here.

I did that after asking the person who called me what that interview is for, what the questions will be, etc. You know, silly and amateur-ish questions like that. The person at the other end of the line laughed a little, of course.

So remind me to dress up decently tomorrow, to project an image of professionalism, and to not leave my brain at the department lobby. Someone needs to redeem herself. Someone really wants to go to grad school. And it's meee!

0 comments: